Ways to Give

Make a Gift, Donate Now!

Support Camphill Village

Did you know that there is no fee to live at Camphill Village? About 40% of the costs to operate Camphill Village are covered by federal entitlements and modest state contracts. We rely on your charitable contributions to cover the other 60% of our operating costs. In fiscal year 2010-11, your contribution helps fund an $8.3 million budget, making you a hero to us!

It’s easy to make a tax-deductible contribution to Camphill Village. Click here to make a gift online or you may send your gift to:

Camphill Village USA
Development Office
84 Camphill Road
Copake, NY 12516

There are many ways to make a gift to Camphill Village. To learn more, click here or contact our Director of Development Christian Kersten at 518-329-7924 X 104.

We have some new information regarding planned giving. Please visit our Planned Giving Section.